Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Well I am an avid blog reader and LOVE stumbling upon new ones that inspire and encourage me. I have always been a little curious about whether or not I should write one myself though was never sure that I could do it successfully. I do love to write down my thoughts and often prayer by writing in some form. So hear I am now giving it ago.

I'm hoping to also use this as a source for my friends around the place to keep up to date with the happenings of the crazy Harris abode as there are not enough hours in the day to call everyone and I'm discovering I'm not that great at speaking on the phone (he he).

Maybe at some point this blog may even inspire or help someone else that may have stumbled across it  as many others have for me.

Kristie xx

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes with your new blog, Kristie. It is so much fun and indeed full of inspiration. Thanks for stopping by & commenting tonight. Hopefully we will figure these Macs out soon. Aren't they awesome?!

    xoxo,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? I stumbled across your blog! And definitely think it is inspiring, love that you are doing the mum journey, and the wife journey and blogging about it! Will follow along too, if you don't mind :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have found you too Em. I spent the most part of tonight catching up on your past writings. Wow you and I are very much the same and I am looking forward to journeying this blogging venture with you. Xx

    ReplyDelete