Sunday, December 12, 2010

FOUR YEARS

So this weekend was the celebration of being married to my incredible hubby for FOUR years, Which means we have started into our 5th, that for us is an achievement. The last few years have been the biggest rollarcoaster imaginable. Every year since Beren and I met has been eventful to say the least. In 2004 we meet and started dating, 2005 we meet our first born Drayk, in 2006 we got married (that is a story within it's self) we then took on the adventure of moving states in 2007 which had us away from all family members and our close friends. In 2008 we were hit with the biggest challenge we could ever imagine when Beren was involved in a motorbike accident that Drayk and I both witnessed that left him fighting for his life and almost check into heaven for a few long minutes, to Gods complete glory He sent Beren back to earth and to his family, this miraculous life altering circumstance then lead us in 2009 to meet our 2nd son Gabriel. After seeking God on where life was heading for us and wanting to take hold of the plans He had for us, we, on the prompting of God and His best for us we relocated back to Newcastle this year 2010. Well that has certainly proving to be a challenge beyond what we could have seen. Thankfully God CAN see so much further than us, that allows us to completely trust in Him being in control.

So now that I have some of you Up to date here's how our weekend panned out. Friday we shared our celebration with some amazing friends of ours as they said "I do" on the central coast, taking the opportunity of being away from town we arranged to stay at a beautiful bed and breakfast on the water with my parents and my sister and her husband, it was the first time in 10years we have just had time with the 6 of us without kids around, well it certainly will be a memory I'll treasure forever. It's those moments that shape and mould the people we are and the choices we make. My family hands down are THE BESTEST EVER (yes I did just write that lol).
The celebrations finished tonight with a hot date with my sexy hubby, though it was not the usual light hearted stuff you would talk about over an anniversary date it did bring a huge wake up call to me. 2011 could not come quick enough for me, I am almost begging 2010 to hurry up and finish so I can get started on the wild ride that 2011 is going to bring.

I'm going to finish there for now as it's getting late and this post has been quite long but as I do venture off into the land of white clouds my prayer is that God warms His enormous loving arms around me tonight allowing me the comfort of knowing that in His arms no matter what the next day brings I'm ok and I'm safe in Him, He is God!!!!!!!!! Nothing is too large or small for Him.

Kristie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment