Thursday, December 16, 2010

We Are Not Ok, But its OK.

The last few weeks have been a crazy time emotionally, spiritually even physically. This season we are in is certainly not one of the best seasons we have had. Its be trying on all of us and has brought out some not so nice parts of our personalities, there has been plenty of REACTING as apposed to RESPONDING.

I have found myself on so many occasions crying out to God, trying to figure out what was going on, asking for wisdom but mostly asking for the strength to open my eyes each morning and live yet another day full of frustration, confusion, yes even anger. WHY were we going through all this? why did it seem as though we were, instead of moving forward, taking a thousand steps back?
When deciding to move back to Newcastle away from the safety of support and strong foundations that we had built for ourselves which we had needed being so far away from home, we STRONGLY felt God calling us back to where we had come from. We had many conformations that God had indeed called us back to Newcastle. WHAT WAS HAPPENING? Had we heard wrong? I was really struggling with this thought and FINALLY when I was completely out of tears, words and probably even my snot (lol) God hit me big time. Not only had I thrown my hands in the air with a victorious FINALLY so had God. I finally started to understand. Townsville had given us the season of brokenness and mess, followed by a season of healing and restoration, and we had come back FULL. As the song says "I know I'm fill to be empty again, this seed I've received I will sow" (desert song). I have sung this song so many times and not until now had I fully understood.

WE ARE NOT OK BUT (IN NOW, COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY RELYING WHOLE-HEARTED LY ON MY PRECIOUS JESUS, WHO SUPPLIES ALL MY NEEDS) ITS OK.

This may not make much sense to others but in this little woman who so desperately needed to hear her Jesus tell her its all ok, it means the world.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment