Monday, December 13, 2010

Smallest Things......

Just had one of those moments when you get an overwhelming feeling of love that makes you feel as though your heart is going to JUMP out of your chest, that it couldn't possibly fit anymore love in there without exploding.
 THAT is how I just felt looking at my husband. After being at work all day he comes home smothering the boys in hugs & kisses, then takes them outside to play so that I can have a few minutes to myself, If that's not enough he even took the washing off the line.

My heart is FULL!!!!!!!

This is why I am eternally grateful to my Superhero that He created my incredible husband for me to do life with, that even before we were born He had us in mind, He had already put in place the events that would lead to chance meeting which would then lead to marriage and 2 gorgeous sons. Yes my Superhero thought of all that BEFORE  i was even a twinkle in my daddy's eye. As I said ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.

Kristie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment