Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thankful........

Thankful for right at this moment.....

  • Warm jammies from my bestie who knew that I would need them moving to a colder state right in the middle of winter.
  • A steaming hot cuppa in the mug my daddy gave me secretly one night after a women's event at our church just because he loves me.
  • A beautiful smelling candle in my favourite scent from a mumma who knows all to well how I hate bright lights, instead LOVE the shadows that a single candle can cast across a room.
  • The sweet sounds of Melissa Otto, a CD bought by an amazing one of kind friend who changed my world forever. 

You may think that these are just things, its these small simple things that lead me to always be thinking of WHO they came from. People in my world who I could NEVER replace nor do I want to.

What are you thankful for????????????


Kristie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment