Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Friendship

This word and its meaning is invaluable, you could NEVER put a price on Friendship. If you are as lucky as I am that God has blessed me with some incredible friends who to this day, even at my lowest points have stood by and held my hand, stood strong against my harsh silence and waited out until I was ready to venture out of my cave (yes I do have a cave that I tend to hide away in). Some of these friends have even been brave (thank the Lord) to speak utter truth and brutal honesty to me when I best needed it.

If you have friends like these as I do, that you know life wouldn't been the same without them, that you truly are who you are today in part because of them, YOU are extremely blessed. Cherish those friendships as they are rare and hard to find. There are a lot of ups and downs and always require some form of effort. Its a journey that will continue forever. A Journey that is SO worth every second.

Kristie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment