Friday, January 7, 2011

Early Spring Clean

This week has be crazy and fun all at the same time. I have been wanting to rearrange and de-clutter my house since we moved in to get rid of all the junk we had accumulated.
When Maryann at Domestically Speaking posted about this exact thing I was so excited I wanted to start right away.
This week was a STORAGE AREA. Loved it, I had plenty of storage areas to clean but I chose something that was easy to start off with and could work around the kiddies. So I chose our linen cupboard.

Here is the before:
Yes that is my little babe hanging out with me.

First I sorted the linen into piles. Then I put all the matching quilts sets together putting each one inside one of the pillowcases so its easier to store and find everything.

The top part of the linen cupboard was sort of the junk cupboard.

Here it is:

I cleared this out and replaced with our spare doonas and pillows.

Finally here is the after:
Its not much but i LOVE it.

I'm excited to be in my first Link Party, Thank you Maryann.

Kristie xx

1 comment:

  1. What a great job... I always feel so refreshed when i can get some area organized in my small condo. It makes a world of difference aesthetically but more so just emotionally on myself! :)

    ReplyDelete