Monday, January 10, 2011

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Its been one of those days....

Waking up this morning feeling like today was going to be a good day. I love those moments, I hold onto them with every part of me, carry it with me as I move about my day. THEN IT STARTS, the whinging and complaining, fighting, back chatting and temper tantrums. Within a moment that beautiful feeling gets ripped out of your arms. AHHHHHH!!! its all a little too hard. This so called Super mum just isn't cutting it today.

I LOVE my boys but man they can send me bonkers. I find myself wishing school would just HURRY UP so our home can be one less a day. I know bad mummy, but not really. He is just so full of energy and this little mumma cant always keep up. Though when this thought comes and I find myself wishing our last days together away I stop and realise....I will NEVER have this time again. I will NEVER get to spend these last few days before he really becomes a Big Boy again.

I WILL NOT MISS OUT. This is where I draw on my Heavenly Daddy and call out for HIS Strength that is so much more than mine, HIS Joy to laugh at all the funny things my boys do when my mouth muscles just don't want to move, HIS Love because I know His heart is so much bigger than mine.
HE is all I need.

Kristie xx

1 comment:

  1. I can SOOOOO relate! Thanks for the wisdom and encouragement!
    Bless you heaps :) Kim

    ReplyDelete