Monday, April 25, 2011

The Small Things.....

As I sit here and type there are plenty of things i am thankful......

The rain is falling outside casting a stunning low grey through my window.
The house is quiet as I am the only one in it as hubby has taking the boys out.
The men and women who fought and are still fighting for our freedom that we celebrated and remembered this early morning.
An intimate moment last night.
Friends and Family who have been quiet pillars of strength.
New friendships that are blossoming in these hard and dark days.
The comfort of my warm bed as I sit here and write.
MY JESUS, who throughout these past few days has given me peace, comfort, strength, love even some joy as I journey this new season.
HE is risen and all my sins are washed away, I have NEW life in Him. His mercies are New EVERYDAY.
Today is a good day, a SOUL refreshing day.

Kristie xx

2 comments:

  1. Where have I BEEN?! Not reading blogs obviously, but my trip back to blogland has been soul refreshing reading your beautiful words miss!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful friend.
      I am grateful to be able to return the favour. Your words are ALWAYS so refreshing. xxx

      Delete