Saturday, April 23, 2011

A New Journey....

A new journey has begun.
One I was hoping I would never have to travel.
One that I'm not sure will ever end.
A part of me is now missing.
The tears have finally started, my heart hurts.
Im angry. Im scared, im confused, I just dont understand.
WHY???????????????????

Why do these things happen? why do we have to lose things so dear.
My hearts desire has been ripped from my chest, now all thats left is a dark scary hole that will never be filled.
That special door that opens to a room full of laughter, love, dreaming as a new creation is born was open for far to short a time, now closed forever.
I cling to Jesus trying to figure out this mess, scared to fall to deep, to fall to far.
I miss feeling the excitement each time i wake that I have a miracle growing instead me,
that miracle is gone....................
I will never while on this earth get to meet our precious little miracle that we had been trying for so long to welcome into our family, to add to our already incredible world.

Jesus I need you.
The tears keep falling.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous I am so sorry.
    I can't begin to imagine the pain..
    But I do know without a shadow of a doubt that it's no mistake that this has happened THIS weekend.
    He hung on that cross to heal our precious hearts.
    In the midst of all of it, HE is there and I love that you know that!
    There are no words that can be said that can bring peace to you right now... But know I'm here for you, blog, email, prayer, anything...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my beautiful friend, so sorry to have missed these words when they were first written - and I'm sure they are just as tender today. But glad that I could be there for you, even if I'm on the other side of the country!
    And one day, I'm sure a hug will make up for the distance... for now, I'll just pray His angels surround You, and His Spirit provide comfort and joy.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete