Monday, January 7, 2013

1/52

I stumbled across this lovely blog this morning.
There i found out about the 52 Project.
I have decided to join in.
I'm hoping to each week post a photo of a moment in that week that 
totally captured my heart. 
One of those moments where time stood still.
A moment when my heart stopped beating for that few seconds/minutes when nothing else around me matters.
Its these moments that will forever be etched into my mind.


This moment did exactly that.
That is my husband with two of our boys 
and three of our nieces.
It was a late afternoon impromptu trip to the beach on a rather hot day.
As my sister and I sat on the edge with our littlest bubbas we watched on as
he happily interacted with our gorgeous cherubs.
This may not seem much to anyone else though 
for me knowing what he was like when we first had kids to now,
wow! what a transformation. 
I love this man and all these Little's to the moon and back.
THIS moment, my word, completely captured my heart.

Pop over and check out Jodie, maybe you might want to join in too.

Kristie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment