Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Loves

For those of you who are new to my little blog space I thought id introduce the loves of my life.
For those that have been friends for a while here is a little update.


This is the incredible man I get to call my husband.
Man alive he has been my saving grace many times over, my incredible pillar of strength.
I am extremely blessed to have him in my life and thank Jesus everyday that he sent him back from heaven (that story certainly needs its on post when i have the strength to write it).
This Sunday 9th December we will be celebrating our 
sixth year wedding anniversary.
My, My how time has flown by.


This is our Firstborn Mr D.
He has just turned 7 this year and by golly he is growing into an extraordinary young man.
He is a lover of Jesus and all things ninjas.
He has the most sweetest heart and is always up for a laugh.


This here would be our second born Mr G.
This photo pretty much sums him up.
Totally the clown of our family, always making us laugh.
He has completely captured our hearts.
He craves your attention 100% of the day.
If he is awake, he will make sure that you are with him in some way or another.
He may be quite strong-willed though an absolute sweetheart.


Our third born Mr E.
WOW!!!!
He came into the world in a mighty rush, eager to see what all the fuss was
on the outside.
It seems he may have got a rude shock and decided it was all 
a bit much.
He then proceeded to protest about it for the first 5 months of his life.
Amongst the countless sleepless nights/days we learnt that 
our precious little man was showing us very early on that
he was most certainly a physical touch little boy.
As long as you were near him and filled his love tank he was
content.
And now he can not stop being called the happy little bubba by
everyone we meet.
He has certainly turned our world upside down.









We are a crazy bunch but by golly we have a fierce love for each other.

Kristie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment