Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Time for Something New

It was time for something new on here.
maybe to give it more life,
I'm not too sure.

I'm playing around with a few different things along the way.
This name has been on my heart for a while.
It depicts how I see myself and my three sons.
I am their Mumma and by golly I would do whatever it took to protect them.
They are my cubs and its my responsibility to raise them up to be
Strong, Brave, Courageous men of God.
Hunters of the lost souls
Rescuers of the Broken and down cast.

This will continue to be my journey and now theirs too.
The journey and road is long and sometimes extremely tough.
Along the way and when we finally reach the end its nice to look back
and see how far we have come.
Our wins, our character strengtheners.
This will be our reminder.

I hope you continue down the narrow, winding, grace filled track with us.
We do love having you here.

xxxx

1 comment: