Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Overwhelmed

It's so easy to get overwhelmed when looking around at all the things that need doing in our lives, in our world.

Around the globe there are so many horrible unthinkable things occurring to innocent people.
Our earth is groaning under the impact of being badly treated by us humans.
Governments are not as they should be.
But some how today the mere thought of trying to get my house in any form of order has been slumped on the stairs in a wallow of self-pity.
What's wrong with this picture????
Somehow I manage to get to this point a lot, whining on the phone to the hubby on how hard it all is and how I'm not sure I can cope.
Shallow!
Don't get me wrong it IS hard being a mother, wife, homemarker along with all the other 'hats' that fit these roles.
Though in the light of eternity and all that goes on around us, is it really that bad.

Trying to challenge myself to think more outside my pity party of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment