Monday, March 26, 2012

One of those Days.

Today was one of those days,
they have been happening a lot around here since our little miracle arrived.
Our new little munchkin has been making his presence known in our household of already loud and loveable boys.
One volume and one volume only, LOUD.

We are not entirely sure as to why he has chosen this volume or what may be the source behind it,
but my goodness it has our house in a disarray.

This day bought many a tear,
a dishevelled mess on the kitchen floor,
which resembled in some form a mother at her wits end.
A mother crying out to God,
crying down the phone to her husband,
It was one of those days.

I am pretty sure that we will be seeing more of these days around here.
I am in no way prepared as quite frankly you can never be prepared at any given moment for what may be unleashed from such a small human being.
I just left my head towards heaven,
"Here we go again, You and me, Jesus, we are in this together. I need You, no longer me but You. No longer my strength but Yours, No longer my love, but Yours. for You are bigger than all of me. You are strong in my weakness."


For any mothers out there riding the roller coaster of a season with screaming babies, or trying toddlers, defiant preschoolers, or even attitude bearing preteens and teenagers,
This is my prayer for you....

That God places in you the
strength,
grace,
peace,
love,
and patience
to see each day through.
To look for the gold in everyday,
To cherish the moments of peace that may only happen once or twice a day.
To love unconditionally,
To try and stay calm when all you want to do is scream.
To see each of our little miracles as just that, miracles, 
miracles that God planted in our hearts even before they were conceived.
Remember this too shall pass.
He is the supplier of ALL our needs,
even the need of a few minutes peace and quiet,
Or go to the toilet without any interruptions (ha ha).

Hang in there girl, we are all cheering you on.
We are all in this together.

Kristie xx

1 comment:

  1. I have so been there!!!!!!
    Yes, hang in there girl....I am cheering YOU on Kristie Jane xo

    ReplyDelete