Friday, March 30, 2012

Guest Post...

Today I have the honour of a guest posting over here .

Jo has been such an inspiration to me over the time that we have known each other.
Her words have bought comfort, challenge and encouragement.
I will be forever grateful that she came into my life.
Meeting her in person was just as I had hoped and more,
wow what an incredible woman.

Please make yourself a cuppa, head on over to her blog and stay awhile,
look around, let her words speak wonders to your heart,
let her challenge you to be a better person.
You won't regret it, I didn't.

Kristie xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your words on Jo's blog. They help the healing just a little more each day.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for guest posting on my blog today Kristie. I know your words will be a balm to many a soul. xo

    ReplyDelete