Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I'm Loving...

Linking up with this lovely lady today

This week has been one of the worst weeks I have had in awhile.
After my last post about having more energy, it was zapped again this week with a violent tummy bug.
At first I thought it was just morning sickness sticking around for a little longer, but then I took a turn for the worse.
Lets just say it was certainly NOT a pretty sight and neither is my face at the moment :( I'm pretty sure I burst 9o% of my blood vessels on my face and neck.
Anyone know of a good remedy to help them settle back down and disappear?

So my reason of Thanks this week is my INCREDIBLE hubby.
After working some pretty crazy long hours last week and the start of this week he has done about 20 loads of washing, including bedsheets from when i kindly shared my yuckiness with our boys, poor little munchkins, cleaned and disinfected all of the rooms in the house, and if that wasn't enough he was getting up during the night with the boys to help me rest.
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hands down Hubby of the Year.
Hears to praying he stays well.

Kristie xx

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing guy!!! So sorry about your week - do hope you are 100% better soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon. Loving the great husband! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope your feeling better soon. What a great hubby you have, good on him for stepping up and helping out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better soon! xxoo

    ReplyDelete