Thursday, June 16, 2011

Grateful

I have been feeling a little under the weather the past few days and have enjoyed greatly the quiet time that comes with the big boy being at school and the littlest man being asleep.

I have chosen to not do much but sit on my couch and just be still.
What it has consisted of is no music, no TV, just me and my online sisterhood.
There are some certain girls in my world you have been extremely refreshing for my soul.
Girls whose words of comfort and encouragement have seen me through extreme pain and sadness, and moments of just needing a kind word to left a damper day.

You may be struggling with stuff in your life that has left your soul feeling a little battered and bruised, I too have been and I my advice to you....

Go check out these sweet, encouraging blogs from some beautiful girls I feel privileged to call my friends, even if we have never meet in person :)

Stacey at Blogs Tea & Me
Em at duck-blue egg and teacups too
Jo at Warrior Princess Lessons

There are plenty more I love but for my season right now these girls are the bomb.

Thank you to Stacey for the initial idea and shout out. I believe we all need a little encouragement every now and again.

Kristie xx

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're ok babe, I know how you're feeling. Miss you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet and I can't wait to hug you one day in real life. Love that we are friends and part of a sisterhood. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am SO looking forward to Newcastle again, and not so much because of family this time, hehe! Love what am encouragement we can all be to eachother... I'm sure it's the way God intended His girls to be! Loving you, from all the way over here :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful Kristie.
    I'm sorry life's been hard lately but know that you're not alone.
    I love that we're all in this together and I love this little Sisterhood.
    CAN'T WAIT to meet you in person!
    You're a treasure and I'm glad my words lift your spirits like yours lift mine.
    Love you my friend.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete