Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Soul Food

Next week Mr Hubby is leaving on a Jet Plane (at least I know when he'll be back again).

So for this little lady I will be Unplugging ALL electronic devises for the whole week, a sort of social media/network fast type of thing. Its a little daunting but know that it will be well worth it in the end.

I have a list of a few things I want to achieve around the house though the one thing that I CANT WAIT to do is get completely lost in my Saviour, Oh my heart does long for uninterrupted tangible presence of His Holy Spirit and I plan to experience it over and over. My heart skips a beat just thinking about it.

Something else I will be getting completely lost in is these....



Kristie xx

p.s welcome to my new followers Tammi, Debbie & Widge.
I feel extremely honour you are here. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Oh what I would give to have a week such as this!!
    Enjoy your time of indulging in all that you delight in...definitely food for the soul :)

    Thank you for the warm welcome
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redeeming Love is one of my favourite books of all time -- exquisite! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete