Friday, June 8, 2012

Enjoy Your Life

I have been reading a new devotional called 'Starting Your Day Right' by Joyce Meyer.

This mornings reading was such a wake up call to me.

I wanted to share with you.

Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul),
as [something done] for the Lord and not for men,
knowing [with all certainty] that it is 
from the Lord [and not from men] that you will
receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward.
Colossians 3:23-24

Jesus died so that you can enjoy abundant life,
not just the days you are off work or on vacation or when 
you get to go shopping or golfing,
but every day of your life.
He wants you to enjoy going to the grocery store. 
He wants you to enjoy driving the kids to school,
He wants you to enjoy paying the bills.
He wants you to enjoy cleaning the house or mowing the lawn.
You can enjoy life if you determine to do so.
Say, "I am going to enjoy every aspect of my life, because Jesus died so that I could have joy unspeakable and full of glory."


I hope this encourages you today.
That Jesus is there in our mundane everyday and that He just wants to be apart of our day.

Kristie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment