Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to me.

Well in all the hustle and bustle of getting ready for Christmas, end of school year and just general life
I completely forgot my wee little blogs 1st birthday.

So cheers to a interesting first year.
I'm hoping my next will be all the more better.
I have meet some incredible ladies that I now call friends and am so grateful to have them apart of my world now.
Looking forward to meeting many more people along this journey.
Continuing to flesh out my heart for all things Jesus, Family, Friendship and Life.

Thank you to all my faithful followers all 14 of you (that I know of) and for those I don't know yet,
Don't be shy, I love making new friends.

Kristie xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy first blog birthday! Have a wonderful Christmas and blessings for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy Birthday most precious beautiful girl xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday :)
    Have loved "meeting" you, and getting to know you.
    Love your heart!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete