Monday, March 21, 2011

An Avalanche of Grace


I have been playing this song non-stop since I first heard it. 
WOW is all I have to say.
This Song is my Prayer right now and my 'go-to' when things are feeling a little crazy.

I have just come back from Colour Your World woman's conference hosted by Hillsong and my goodness Jesus has smashed my heart and thinking all over again.
For a special presentation we heard the story of this inspirational woman who sings this song on the new Hillsong United Aftermath Album.
On the little video Jill told her story that I have followed for the past 2 years after reading her story on her blog.
She truly is an inspiring woman of God who has trusted wholeheartedly on her Majestic, Healing Saviour to heal her broken and wounded heart. 
Even in the midst of heartache when most people would just want to run and hide, instead she clung to Jesus and choose to Worship and sing praise in her tough season and wrote and sang this amazing song with Brooke Fraser less then 2 weeks after giving birth to her first son at 6months into her pregnancy. He was only on this planet for a few short hours.

I am forever grateful for the journey I am on and that each and every day I walk with the Creator of the Universe, 
The One who gave His only Son to die for the mistakes I have made (and there are plenty of them)
though by HIS GRACE, I can live in Freedom.

Kristie xx

1 comment:

  1. My favourite song at the moment!!
    What a beautiful post.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete